Friday, April 10, 2009

Kelsey's Senior Pictures







I Love this picture of Kelsey. She has the most infectious smile.
I love the creativity of this picture. She must have had a great time taking these pictures and she's not camera shy.
Holy cow, are her eyes blue.



This captures her personality perfectly. This is one of my favorites.
So is this one. HA
So is this one.
I can't believe how perfect this jump is and I can't believe that Nick caught it at the perfect moment.


You can hardly tell it at this size but it's raining confetti on her. I love this kid and I can't believe that she's graduating. It's the end of the football games and dance recitals. So sad.

6 comments:

  1. Seriously....those made me cry! They are amazing! Who took them and where?? I love the cheer ones. But the ones that really took my breath away are the two of her twirling! I love them!! Tell Kelsey I love her!! And I love you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful pictures...and what a beautiful girl! Congratulations Kelsey...enjoy this fun time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are all Beautiful, of course i'm partial to the herky shot, but my fav is the one of you sitting with your legs crossed!
    Kels,I hope you know how special you are and how much you're loved!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Beautiful pictures and beautiful girl! I love all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy cow! What beautiful pictures! What a beautiful girl! My favorite is the one of her twirling around.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness I don't even recognize her - she's all grownup! What a beauty she is. I am happy I found your blog. Your family is so awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete