Tuesday, March 17, 2009

A Few Good Friends

The Howe's, Lundeen's, Chase's and us at Ashley's Arizona reception. I have no idea what Hugh and Loren's faces are about. They can be a little strange sometimes.
The three amigo's better know as the PTC club. I couldn't have done it without the help of my bff's.

This is one of my best friend, Wendy's, family. They have quite the tribe. I don't know how she does it and works too. And looks so hot.

My favorite trip with my Golden Wheel Girlfriends to Jerry and Vickie's little 12,000 sq. ft. shack in Deer Valley. What a great time with great women.




Melynda, Toni and I in the Deer Valley bathtub in our room. We are very close! We even shared a bedroom and talked ALL night.



Toni, Wendy and I at the shower they had for Ashley and her friends. Toni is the consummate party planner.






Toni, Molly, Wendy and I at another Deer Valley trip to the shack. It's a good thing we have strong backs. Ha Toni!





Melynda, Wendy and I, setting up for the Snow Ball Gala. It was a spectacular event for a great cause, Children.









Vickie and Char. Vickie always has her keys and phone in hand for the quick get away.







Amber and Linda. Linda loves to sing to me and girls camp and women's retreat. She is my favorite roomie and chef!











Melynda and Justin King. Great friends and a huge helpers with the reception here. I am so glad they were able to come to California too.






5 comments:

  1. You have some good looking friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have to agree with Melynda. I would like to ask, however, what the he** was I thinking when I cut my hair short?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got a good laugh out of that. I did think it was really cute at the time and you looked cute with it. You could shave your head and still look cute though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures. Not much better (besides family) than good friends. And... its been way too long since we've had time to chat. Let's get together and have lunch or something soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, your friends get better looking every year!

    ReplyDelete