Sunday, March 8, 2009

Kelsey's Cheer Competition

Andy, Jamie and Kelsey. They've all danced together since they were 6 years old.
Kelsey and Jamie have been friends since preschool. They actually started taking dance classes together when they were three. Their first recital they danced to Chiquita banana.They compete at different High Schools but still love each other.
Kelsey and Cara have gone to school together since kindergarten and have remained great friends since then. They are both Seniors now at Ironwood High School and on cheer together. Don't let the cute smiles fool you, they are pure trouble together. JK






Kelsey is one of the three flyer's on the varsity squad which in short means she gets to be tossed in the air, do a stunt and hope the base girls catch her. I can't tell you how nervous this made me at first. You should see the release forms they make you sign when your kid does this.




This is Kelsey doing the "Perfect Cheer". For all the SNL freaks like me.






3 comments:

  1. Aw I was there last year for her cheer competition. It sucks living far away from you guys. It's going to be really depressing day when she graduates and I'm not there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Kelsey will be really depressed about it too. Sometimes I worry that she gets the short end of the deal being the youngest and having things so much different economically.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelsey, you look great, it makes me nostalgic, Cheering at a game was so much fun, can you believe i useed to do that?

    ReplyDelete