Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Ashley and Nate's Wedding

The proud parents of the bride, Bryon and Me.
Our family at Carlsbad Beach. I love it.


My two beautiful daughters, Kelsey and Ashley



The Yoder, Wilkinson family at the temple.
Ilove this picture of Ashley. It belongs in a bridal magazine.















How could the sunset be any more perfect? This is the California that I love


This is one of my favorite pictures from our oldest daughter, Ashley, recent marriage to who I think is the best son-in-law in the world. Okay, so he's the only son-in-law we have. It better stay that way for a while.
Their wedding was an amazing and very long event. The California part was my favorite. This was taken at the Four Seasons Resort, where we had the reception after the marriage in the San Diego Temple.
Ashley, you make me proud!

No comments:

Post a Comment